Internet Marketing is a highly dynamic, ever-changing industry covering a vast array of offerings to target your users, prospects, and customers. Keeping up with the options, trends, tools, algorithms, and techniques can be a daunting task. Gumboh Web can help you achieve success by examining your current online visibility, explaining the strengths and limitations of Internet Marketing, helping you determine realistic goals - and then executing to meet and exceed those goals. Our Internet Marketing specialists will then plan, launch, and continually optimize your campaigns to ensure an optimal return on investment.
Flash and multimedia web projects should not only be flashy and impressive. It also must be optimized for fast loading delivering a message that generates leads for your organization.
Our dedicated design group specializes in interactive flash and multimedia design as well as innovative flash multimedia solutions.
Websites need to stay fresh! Fresh websites get more traffic, don't look old and help you communicate better with your members, clients and potential clients.
We build a website maintenance plan into many of the websites we sell but we also maintain many websites that we did not create. Could your website use a quick update? Do you need something fixed?
You can reduce costs by hiring Gumboh Web to do the work you need done (right away) instead of hiring an employee to do the work for you. We're basically an on-demand employee for you. We have many customers and people love our affordable website maintenance service.
Web Maintenance Services
Gumboh Web provides several kinds of maintenance services to help keep things fresh:
Our website maintenance service is easy to use. Simply email us the changes and they promptly get taken care of within 24-48 hours (or less). You will get a report of what changes were done with links showing where you can see them.
Website Maintenance Prices
Each "Maintenance Block" is a hour of time. Buy a 6-pack and start saving!
Purchase Maintenance Blocks Now
Gumboh Web Privacy Statement
Gumboh Web takes individual privacy very seriously. We are also aware of the threats to your security and privacy on the Internet. Please take a few moments to review the steps that Gumboh Web takes to ensure your privacy and security while giving you the best possible customer service as you use our web site.
Any data you submit to us through an online order form is transferred to us via a Secure Sockets Layer—an encryption protocol—and is kept in databases that cannot be accessed from outside our firewall.
In other words, any data you send us is encrypted, so in the unlikely event a hacker intercepts your data, it cannot be easily read. Our firewall is a mechanism that prevents access to our servers by anyone outside of the company.
Gumboh Web does not sell or rent your name to anyone. That means that only authorized employees of Gumboh Web ever have access to any information you submit. We may use your name and address to send you information on other Gumboh Web products that may suit your interests. And, although we disagree with it, we must turn over any pertinent information to any law enforcement agency that takes the proper steps to require it.
If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please contact our customer service department by clicking here or by using the unsubscribe link included in every email we send out.
If you subscribe to our e-newsletter, your name and e-mail address will be placed in a database. As with all other personal information, only employees ofGumboh Web have access to this data. We do not give Gumboh Web addresses to outside companies. We will also never rent or sell out email address.
Any e-mail you send to Gumboh Web is completely confidential. For security reasons, if your inquiry is about your subscription, we may ask you to submit some additional information only to verify your identity. Remember, in this case we are only asking you to confirm information you have already given us.
Gumboh Web Blog
You are welcome to participate in the Gumboh Web Blog. Please note that submitting your e-mail address or a URL is completely voluntary—but you do so at your own risk. While Gumboh Web does not harvest e-mail addresses from the Blog, there is nothing to prevent an unscrupulous company from doing so.
You must submit a name to submit a message to the Discussion Board, but it does not have to be your name—aliases are completely acceptable as long as they are unique and not meant to impersonate another person (i.e., "MMF" is not acceptable). If you feel someone is impersonating you on our Discussion Board, please contact us and we will take all necessary actions, including legal, to correct the matter.
We reserve the right to remove any messages from the Blog, which are advertisements to buy or sell securities, are unrelated ads for other products, which contain profanity or are otherwise illegal. But ultimately we cannot be held responsible for any claims made on our Blog.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing Gumboh web to handle your projects. The following agreement specifies theterms and conditions of this project.
1. Authorization. The above-named client is employing Gumboh Web, a freelance contractor, located at703 N 42nd St Philadelphia, PA 19104 , for the specific project(s) of Web Site Design.
2. Project Elements. Please review the approved Proposal and Estimate for the Project Details and Fees.
3. Maintenance and Hourly Rate. Tearms Of Agreement includes minor webpage maintenance for the first 7days after the website is completed, including updating links and making minor changes to a sentence or paragraph. It does not include drastic maintenance such as removing nearly all the text from a page and replacing it with new text. Changes requested by the client beyond those limits will be billed at the hourly rate of $50, with a one hour minimum per update. If you believe that your website will need to be updated frequently, please contact us for pricing of maintenance packages. This rate shall also govern additional work authorized beyond the maximums specified above for services such as general internet orientation education, marketing consulting, webpage design, editing, modifying product pages and databases in an online store, photo editing, graphics services, and helping clients learn how to use their own webpage editor. Programming / Scripting charges are billed at the hourly rate of $50, with a one hour minimum per update.
4. Changes to Submitted Text. Please send us your finalized text. Time required to make substantive changes to client-submitted text after the web page has been constructed will be considered additionaltime and invoiced at the hourly rate of $50.
5. Web Site Hosting. Gumboh Web does not provide web hosting services, but can aid you in finding a host that suits your needs. If you are already hosting with a particular host you must provide me with FTP information so that I can transfer your data to your host. FTP information can be acquired by calling your particular host provider.
6. Completion Date. Gumboh web and the client must work together to complete the project specified above in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the project.
7. The client is responsible for supplying Gumnoh Web with complete text and the necessary items and graphics that are not developed by Gumboh Web for the web pages in a timely matter.
The client has 14 or days within the date of this contract (or other wise discuss ) to supply all information necessary to complete the website. If after 20 days or otherwise discussed Gumboh Web repersenitives has still not received the information necessary to complete the project or additional days are not agreed upon, then the client is in breach of contract and shall lose 50% of the full deposited amount.
8. Assignment of Project. Karim Nash reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to
ensure on-time completion.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Gumboh Web be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, if Gumboh Web repersenitives has notpreviously been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
10. Copyrights and Trademarks. The client represents to Gumboh Web repersenitives and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Gumboh Web for inclusion in the project are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Gumboh Web and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
11. Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce. From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes
and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The client agrees that they are solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Gumboh Web and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the client's exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
12. Client and Third Party Site Modifications. Gumboh Web is not responsible for any changes made to the site by any other party, or any non authorized agent. If the client or an agent other than Gumboh Web team attempts updating the client's pages, time to repair web pages will be assessed at the hourly rate of $55, and is not included as part of the updating time.
13. Copyright & Ownership of Website & Domain. Copyright, ownership, and all rights of web pages, graphics, print templates, and text contained in the finished assembled website produced by Gumboh Web belongs solely and exclusively to the clients upon final payment of agreement contract. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs are specifically transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners. Any licensed software not developed by Gumboh Web (such as CGI, Pearl, PHP scripts) may be owned by another software company that has granted Gumboh Web the right to initiate it into the client’s website, and does not grant the client ownership of the script. Gumboh Web and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other Web design elementsas examples of their work in their respective portfolios, unless otherwise specified by the client. The client retains ownership of the domain name(s) bought through Gumboh Web after the invoice is paid in full. Gumboh Web reserves the right to withhold property such as domain names and copyright ownership if the client is in debt to Gumboh Web
14. Payment of Fees. In order Gumboh Web to keep its rates low, payments must be made
promptly. Bills will be deemed delinquent and assessed a $200 charge if payment is not received within 30 days after the completion date. If an amount remains delinquent 14 days after its due date, an additional 25%
15. Sole Agreement. The agreement contained in this "Website Design Contract" constitutes the sole agreement between Gumboh Web and the client regarding the project outlined above and in the approved proposal. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written change order.
16. Initial Payment. Payment of the base fee will be made as follows: The total cost of the project will be made from the client in 2 payments in the amount of half for each. The first payment is dueupon signing this contract, the second is due upon completion of project and before uploading to client’s server. All payments should be made to Gumboh Web
17. Refund Policy. The client may halt work and request for a refund within 7 days of the date of this contract by mailing a certified letter to the Gumboh Web (703 N 42nd St. Philadelphia, PA 19104). If at any time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate of $55, which could result in higher fees then the
quote prices given.
18. Miscellaneous. This contract shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of PA wi thoutregard to conflict of law principles. The contract constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between the parties hereto and their affiliates with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representatives, warranties and understandings of such parties (whether oral or written). No promise, inducement, representation or agreement, other than as expressly set forth herein, has been made to or by the parties hereto. This letter may be amended only by written agreement, signed by the parties to be bound by the amendment. Evidence shall be inadmissible to show agreement by and between such parties to any term or condition contrary to or in addition to the terms and conditions contained in this letter. This letter shall be construed according to its fair meaning and not
strictly for or against either party.
19. Summary. This contract is for the specific project(s) of Web Site Design for (Gumboh Web). All payments will be made in American Dollar funds/check.
20. Launch of The Website. Website will be launched on clients server Up to 3 days after total amount is paid in full.
Efficiently unleash cross-media information without cross-media value. Quickly maximize timely deliverables for real-time schemas. Dramatically maintain clicks-and-mortar solutions without functional solutions.
Completely synergize resource sucking relationships via premier niche markets. Professionally cultivate one-to-one customer service with robust ideas. Dynamically innovate resource-leveling customer service for state of the art customer service.
eCommerce Web Design & Website Development
When it comes to eCommerce websites, or an eCommerce redesign, you need a partner that is focused and experienced in providing companies the best in professional e-Commerce web design solutions. With a team of experts under one roof, Gumboh Web's goal is provide you with all of the necessary design, development and marketing services to be successful online. With platform features such as unlimited products and categories, to a secure one- page checkout, we make online shopping easy for customers and easy to manage for website owners. From selling a product or subscription, to taking payments for a service, our team can develop the custom eCommerce website perfect for your business. There is no limit to what your eCommerce site can achieve when providing your products or services online.
eCommerce Website Features
Having a solid eCommerce platform is the foundation of your online business and we understand the importance of utilizing the latest technology to increase your profitability. Our eCommerce solutions offer the best in standard features and functionality while remaining completely customizable. Our team can discuss your needs in custom functionality and tailor a solution that matches your brand and eCommerce goals.
Gumboh Web is a Rapidly Growing SEO and Web Designing Company located in Philadelphia Pennsylvaina . It has been started with 2 Employee and Zero Projects in hand to an Employee of more than 300 and more than 2000 Projects in hand. This increase in Employee and Projects is due to Maintaining Quality Services and 24x7 Client Relation.
Gumboh Web has an eminent team of experts expertise in SEO and Web Designing Certified by Top Search Engines and Companies. We shall upgrade our resources on a regular basis to provide Quality Services. Creative, Unique and user friendly is our habit. Our motive is 100% client satisfaction.
Why Only Us?
If you would like to create a lasting impression for your brand, or increase leads and sales, We have creativity, technology, and marketing know-how to make it happen. Let us help you leverage the web to engage visitors and meet your business goals.
Gumboh Web is a global full-service web design and internet marketing firm. As a top rated web development company, we offer scalable web-based services to any size company across all verticals: high tech, retail, services, real estate, finance, medical, and many more.
Our professional web designers have custom created thousands of deeply enriching, creative websites and brand enhancing solutions. We have insight-driven teams who deeply understand our customers and deliver on all performance objectives.
We take into consideration your marketing goals and develop a comprehensive plan focusing on your target. Our meticulously crafted user-centric web design plan drives traffic and ensures results.
Are you a Web Developer, Project Manager, or Sales Representative looking to join a Web technologies consulting firm developing cutting-edge solutions across a range of industries? Then we want to hear from you.
Now hiring sale repersenitives. Please download fill out application and email it to or mail to 703 N. 42nd St. Philadelphia, PA 19104. Please contact us via our contact page for more details
The Rock Stars
Kenneth Jones - Senior Web Engineer
Karim Nash - Senior Web Engineer
Brian Richardson - Web Engineer
Kenneth Jones - Interactive Designer
Karim Nash - Interactive Designer
Timothy Jacobs - UI Developer
Dawn Fwolks - UI Developer
Tamika White - UI Developer
Kenneth - Project Manager
Karim Nash - Project Manager
John Jones - Project Manager
Ronald Mills - Systems Administrator
Stacey McCoy- Production Support
Karim Nash - Internet Marketing Manager
Wendy Johnson - Internet Marketing Strategist
Kelly Stevens - Internet Marketing Strategist
Zach Parker - Internet Marketing Developer