Like most business owners, you’ve spent a considerable amount of time, money and resources on building out a website showcasing your products and services. The next step in the process is getting traffic to your site. Link building is one of the best ways to generate traffic to your site through users actually clicking the links that point to your site and from the value the search engines place on the links giving you a better position in the search engine results. Each link to your site is like a vote for your site.
With quality link building your site can:
- Receive more votes
- Obtain higher search engine rankings
- Generate more traffic
- Garner more leads
- Gain more business and revenue
Get Started with our Link Building Packages
Links to a website continue to be one of the most important factors that search engines utilize to determine where pages will rank in the SERPs for your targeted keywords. Through link building services, we can increase the quality and quantity of links to your website, increasing the perceived importance of your pages by search engines, helping them to rank higher in search results.
The websites ranking well for any short tail search terms are going to be those with the most quality backlinks. If your website has fewer links than your competitors, then searchers trying to buy your product or service won’t find your website: they will buy from your competitors instead. Contact us if you’re ready to effectively increase exposure to your website.
Customized Link Building Campaign
The process of link building requires a lot of time and effort, and our team of in-house link building experts believes in creating customized solutions for each client. Every website, business and industry has its own challenges to overcome to achieve success, and with many years in the industry we have seen it all!
At Vertical Measures, we conduct a thorough analysis of your current backlinks, as well as those to your competitors’ pages, to look for opportunities and identify targeted websites relevant to your industry. In this way we can create a superior backlink portfolio for your website compared to your competitors, and help you to rank highly for your targeted keywords. All of the inbound links we create for you are from reputable sites with quality content and will help drive more traffic to your site.
Because we have many different methods at our disposal, you can be sure that no matter which method we choose, it will be affecting your website in a positive way. We use a wide variety of links for our clients as we want to create a diverse backlink portfolio.
Various Link Building Services
For us, link building is an art. It requires thought and time and each solution must be customized in order to show the best results for your site. Obtaining a link, for many, can take a lot of time and energy. Sadly, many efforts are unfruitful, but our team not only dedicates time to obtaining these valuable links, but over time has developed processes to do so efficiently so that you can benefit from our extensive contacts, expertise and years of experience in the field. Some examples of our tried and true methods include:
- Relevant links
- Targeted requests for content placement
- Guest blog post and article placement
- Commenting on blogs and forums where your customers are looking for your business
- And everything in between!
We can get you more links, with higher quality, per dollar, giving your website more authority than you could otherwise archive with your budget. Allow us to create a customized link building campaign for your website today. Tell us about your business and we can be in touch soon!
Link Building Criteria
We look at a number of criteria to decide if linking to a site is a good fit for you. We want to acquire links from sites with relevant content, as high a PageRank as possible and a site with a good page and domain authority. All of these factors play into the quality of the link along with design elements, the number and type of outbound links on the site and the age of the domain.
Here are the criteria we use when placing links:
PageRank (PR) of the Domain
- Domain PageRank (PR)Many internet marketers will argue the value of Google’s PageRank but we do look for PR when evaluating the potential of a site. It is a quick and easy indicator of value. PR can also indicate if a site’s architecture is well designed. We see value in sites that pass page rank to internal pages.
Domain Authority (DA)
- Domain Authority (DA)Domain Authority is a website quality metric provided by SEOMoz tools. This score uses nearly 150 signals in the calculation and ranges from 0 to 100 points. This metric applies to the entire domain.
Page Authority (PA)
- Page Authority (PA)Page Authority is another quality metric provided by SEOMoz tools. Again ranging from 0 to 100 but specific to an individual page.
Content and Theme Relevancy
- Content and Theme RelevancyRelevancy of content or theme does have an impact on the quality of linking. We do prefer to link to sites that have some relation to the target URL. For example, we might build links to a hotel site and use a general travel blog or even a site about travel insurance. By using relevant sites, you can actually pick up traffic with users clicking the link.
Do Follow Links
- Do-Follow LinksWe focus on do-follow links. The do-follow links will provide link juice. We don’t completely exclude no-follow links from your portfolio as they are a part of “natural” link building and many SEO’s believe they actually pass rank to your site.
- Anchor TextWe strive to target your link building efforts on sites that accept anchor text links. We make sure to vary the text in the links, as this is a part of natural link building. It is not a good idea to only use one keyword or keyword phrase when link building. There is a tipping point of using the same keyword over and over again. We prefer to use variations and long tail phrases to supplement your short terms. For example, you might use this as anchor text, “San Diego hotels”, but you should also use phrases like, “discount San Diego hotels”, “hotels near the beach in San Diego”.
Link attraction is all about creating engaging content which in turn is very valuable for link building. This content can be text, video, graphics or really any format that lends itself to being shared and having other sites linking to it. Content pieces like “Top 10 lists”, “How to lists”, Contests, Promotions and infographics are the best for this type of link building. We will be happy to work with you to create compelling content pieces to enhance link building efforts.
SEO Outsource Link Building Service
As well as the services we can provide to businesses with websites looking to rank higher for their targeted keywords, many SEO companies outsource their link building efforts to us. Please see our outsourcing page for more information, or request more information directly.
The Future of Link Building
For more information on the current link building environment, how to improve rankings by building quality links, please view our recent webinar: